Just a day after the successful completion of election for the 3rd Local Government, Samtse Dzongkhag is ready for the Booster dose Vaccination Campaign to commence from 24th to 31st December 2021.
Dzongdag, District Health Officer and ICT officer met virtually with the Gewog Administrative Officers, Health Officials and Drungkhag Officials. They were briefed on following points:
1. All Bhutanese above 18 years to be vaccinated ( minimum of 4 months gap between 2nd dose and booster dose)
2. Number of vaccination post increased from 105 to 121 for more coverage
3. Daily a total of 24 teams will be deployed
4. Strict COVID19 protocols to be implemented
5. People who have received booster dose shall be given priority for quarantine to travel out of Dzongkhag.
Any person with flu like symptoms must visit flu clinic for COVID-19 test
Please use the link given below for your nearest vaccination post