MANDATES OF THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR
- Ensure the distribution and implementation of RGoB policies and guidelines for sector.
- Formulate technical agricultural development plans and budgets and implement the developmental activities.
- Supervise the implementation of M&E activities at field level to analyse the outputs, outcomes and impact of planned extension activities, including the collection of relevant data.
- Liaise with the Regional & Central Agencies under DoA and Agriculture Research Development Centres on their work programmes and and facilitate their role in M&E and information flow.
- Coordinate with Projects and Central Programmes within the Department which are involved in extension or extension-related activities.